Frigidaire Stainless Steel Gas Stove is the best ever cooktop you would find to complement your happy and content kitchen. Whether its induction cooktop, electric or a gas one, choosing the right model is always important. When you think of a cooktop, it’s usually the memories of your mom that flash in front you with active hands in warm kitchens crafting amazing delicacies for you. But long gone are those times, when cooktops seemed only to cater the functional cooking requirements. Today, on the other hand, we have induction and electric cooktops, modern gas which are way more elegant, efficient, ground breaking and pioneering that they can ever get. Swiftness, effectiveness and comfort have come to occupy the front seat and that is where the Frigidaire Gallery steel gas top comes into picture.
The Frigidaire Stainless Steel Gas Stove (Find the cheapest price) comes with five sealed burners including one 18000 BTU quick boiling burner which works best for boiling water quickly and a simmer burner that perfectly cooks delicate foods. The angled front controls are undeniably easy to use and rare to find on most of the high end cooktops. Its continuous corner to corner grates enable moving of heavy pans and pots without having to lift them. The cast iron grates are dishwasher safe and quite easy to clean which reduces a load of your unnecessary kitchen work. There’s also this amazing design wherein the cooktop holds all your spillovers for easier and effortless clean up.
Frigidaire Gallery 36” Stainless Steel Gas top specifications:
Going by the specifications, Frigidaire gas top is ADA complaint and has the gas supply connection location on its right gear. The product weighs 50lbs and can be powered only by natural gas. Its exterior dimensions are at 21-3/4*5*36 inches and the installation type is drop in. The minimum circuit required is 15 amps and voltage rating is at 120 volts and 60 hertz. Control location is at the front and going by the design, it’s a lot convenient. There are three continuous grates of cast iron, beautified in the black matte color. The center burner is powered at 18000 BTU, the left front and left rear are both at 9500 BTU, the right front at 12000 BTU and the right rear at 5000 BTU.
What I personally feel of Frigidaire Gallery 36” Stainless Steel Gas top:
I recently renovated my kitchen and was keen on settling with something that not only meets my functional requirements but accentuates the beautiful modular look of my kitchen too. Also going by the size of my family and guests pouring in all the time, I was looking for something that big, so that I don’t have to wait for one dish to be cooked to start preparing another. I started searching on the internet and this Frigidaire Gallery stainless steel top impressed me almost right away. Its fantastic reviews and great features kind of urged me further to go for it and I ordered it and I am really happy with my decision ever since.
My new kitchen and I absolutely love this new addition. The gas top is extremely easy to install and using it just as effortless as well. The slight rise on the gas top places it at a wonderful height, especially for those difficult long recipes that just cannot go wrong on this appliance. And to talk of the anti-smudge finish, the product definitely holds up flawlessly in this aspect. Performance wise, I couldn’t be more pleased with it. The seamless easy to use recessed burners that are designed to work on various heating levels make cooking food amazingly easy. The even heat and accurate dial settings make food come out just perfect and I surely enjoy cooking on this thing. The central burner is really powerful and convenient and once i am done with cooking, I could put the grates in dishwasher and they come out clean and new just like ever before. I was never a fan of cleaning cooktops myself. I would really recommend the cooktop for all households but before you make your decision, go through its pros and cons as well.
Why you should go with Frigidaire Stainless Steel Gas Stove :
- The appliance is designed just ergonomically perfect and the 5 burners actually come in handy when you have a lot of people to serve.
- For sauces and other delicacies that need just the right amount of heat, this gas cooktop from Frigidaire is a blessing that ensure your foods are cooked on perfectly low simmer.
- For moving pots and pans from one burner to another, the corner to corner grates enable easy movement without actually taking the pain of lifting the heavy utensils.
- The appliance is approved for installation on any of the single electric wall ovens.
- It can be converted to be used with LP gas.
- If cooking and cleaning your existing cooktop is a headache for you, this model from Frigidaire is just perfect for you. This spillsafe cooktop enables for easy cleaning and cash iron grates can go straight into the dishwasher.
- There is a one year limited warranty on the product and it will be replaced if it can’t be repaired within the time period.
Things to be careful about while going for Frigidaire Gallery 36” gas cooktop:
- Some users have complained of the little rubber feet below the grates of coming off that wouldn’t stick again easily.
- The 5 burner cooktop is a bit huge and takes up a lot of space. So unless you have the space and requirement, going for the Frigidaire Gallery 36” gas cooktop can be a waste of money.
- It’s difficult to differentiate which burner is on and which control you need take care of since there are 5 burners. It would have been really nice if there was some kind of an indicator on the front controls.
- The product is not available at offline stores and so you would have to trust your instincts and order it online.